Station Support (m/f/d) at one of the Airports in München, Köln, Düsseldorf, Berlin, Frankfurt, Stut
- Lufthansa - 479 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
- Assisting passengers with all kind of their travel needs
- For smooth flow of passengers coordinating the checkin area (e.g. queue management directing to right counter)
- Coordinating passengers with disabilities and families with infants and young children
- Controlling excess and hand baggage limits of passengers and ensuring applicable charges are collected
- Answering the inquiries related to routes etc.
- Monitoring handling company performance with regard to agreement terms
- Recording of daily operational issues and reporting them to Station Manager
- Producing solutions in coordination with Station Manager
- Promote products to passengers waiting in line for check-in at the airport (X-Leg, SunPriority Product, Seat sale etc.)
- If airport badge is available, going to the airside in case of necessity
Behind the scenes
Competent and multicultural employees
It's an exciting time to be a part of SunExpress
The position requires excellent communication skills and a strong affinity for Customer Service, open minded personality and intercultural openness are necessary to succeed in international teams. You should have strong attention to detail and be flexible in finding solutions.
- Previous working experience at an airport, preferably in passenger handling services.
- Capability of handling multiple tasks with priorities under minimum supervision
- Excellent German language skill is a must (spoken and written), English and Turkish is an advantage
- Ability to use MS office applications along with good reporting skills
- Impeccable police clearance certificate
- Unrestricted suitability for shift work
- Professional experience in the guest sector with a pronounced service orientation
- Good manners, well-groomed appearance and friendliness in dealing with guests
- Independent, customer-oriented way of working with a view to the big picture even during critical situations, and crisis management ability
SunExpress was founded in 1989 as a joint venture between Lufthansa and Turkish Airlines and is one of the leading providers of charter and vacation flights to Turkey. The vacation specialist currently serves a route network of around 51 international destinations with its modern Boeing 737 fleet. The airline has been combining Turkish hospitality with German precision for more than 30 years and welcomes around 10 million passengers on board its aircraft every year. SunExpress is a strong partner of Turkish tourism and has received several awards for the service and comfort on board its flights. SunExpress headquarters are located in Antalya, the tourist capital of Turkey. Another important hub is Izmir on Turkey's Aegean coast. The German headquarters are located in Gateway Gardens in Frankfurt am Main. As one of the leading leisure airline, SunExpress, an Equal Opportunity Employer, welcomes all applicants independent of individual differences. We believe that having a diversified talent is our biggest strength. All decisions about our current and potential talent are based solely criteria that nothing to do with an applicant's personal attributes that are irrelevant to job performance; at SunExpress we only focus on competency, know-how, skills, and experience.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 10 Jun 2022
Closes 10 Jul 2022
This job was posted to: Product support