Team Leader - Aircraft Cleaners
- SR Technics - 43 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
The Team Leader - Aircraft Technical Cleaners is responsible of the Aircraft Technical Cleaners. The incumbent is responsible to set-up the schedule on weekly basis; organize nightshifts when needed to ensure work is performed on time.
He/She is also responsible in ensuring the customer's quality standards and expectations in terms of cleaning are met and that the Aircraft Technical Cleaners are working in accordance with the acceptable and approved maintenance data ensuring the appropriate chemicals, materials and tools are used. The role involve guiding and mentoring allocated staff members in one's team coordinating cleaning related tasks and work load according to the instructions received from the bay and project management team.
- To promote a positive Safety Culture and to ensure that Safety and Quality Policy is communicated/promoted and implemented within the Organization
- To ensure that all elements of the SMS are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved by fulfilling all SMS related duties and responsibilities as defined in SMS Manual
- Perform external and internal aircraft cleaning related tasks in accordance with the customer's and SR Technic's Malta standards, processes and procedures.
- Perform cleaning of removed aircraft components such as but not limited to access panels, floor panels, sidewall panels, ceiling panels and dado panels.
- Perform removal of cabin carpets and adhesive material from cabin floor panels.
- Apply TPS on aircraft structural components in accordance with the approved applicable maintenance data.
- Works always according to approved documents such as but not limited to AMM, Jobcards and other approved maintenance data.
- Reports presence and working time according to company processes and procedures.
- Signs off his/her work in the job cards according to SR Technics Malta's authorisation and quality management system and make sure all jobcards are correctly stamped and all required information is properly recorded.
- Leads the Aircraft Technical Cleaners to ensure the tasks assigned to his/her section are carried out on time and to the required standards.
- Supports Aircraft Technical Cleaners with training and coaching on the job.
- Perform and record quality spot checks on work being performed at least 5 times per week.
- Drive development of LEAN culture, critical thinking, and strengthen the lean leadership behavior by intense coaching to achieve cost reduction and zero defects to customers.
- Monitor the competencies and take the necessary actions with the relevant support departments to ensure the assigned workforce is well trained and competent following SR Technics' standard processes and procedures.
- Plans manpower and prepares roster and night shifts as required to maintain smooth operations.
- Liaise with his/her superior to get additional manpower from external agencies whenever the situation requires so.
- Ensure all jobcards related to aircraft cleaning are properly signed off and certified and all necessary information is properly recorded.
- Sign off aircraft cleaning tasks performed by his/her team under his/her supervision.
- Other duties as may be required from time to time.
- Possess adequate work experience in aircraft cleaning processes and procedures.
- Be self-motivated and continues to develop oneself by working towards achieving next authorisation level as applicable.
- Have all the training and experience as per the company's defined training standard and the criteria established by the company's quality management system.
- Have a strong demonstrated commitment to detail, precise and high-quality work.
- Be able to communicate effectively in English and preferably as well in Maltese.
- Be a good team player.
- Lead a team efficiently and diligently assigned to him/her.
- Be ready to work shifts including nightshifts and weekends.
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aviation industry. Direct applications will be treated with priority.
SR Technics is one of the world's leading providers of technical solutions to airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe.
- Full time
Posted 10 Jun 2022
Closes 10 Jul 2022
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager