HR Technical Process and Data Specialist [FTC]
- easyJet - 46 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
The primary purpose of this role is to partner the business areas that are required to input and interface People data across HR processes and systems. You will seek to root cause, analyse and interpret data in order to address accuracy issues, advising and facilitating the business on corrective measures across: requirements for systematic improvements; the implementation of better controls or interventions; and the training and upskilling of teams and individuals. This role will facilitate the process by which to deliver systemic improvements to data integrity and will require a broad understanding of how HR and the wider business operate in relation to people data work flow. You will need to demonstrate tenacity, an ability to engage with the business on complex problems and the desire to continuously drive an increase in quality using a variety of tools and methodologies. The role will act as a WD and HR process super user, maintaining up to date knowledge on end to end data workflow and working alongside the technical teams.
- Interpret data and analyse results using varying techniques and provide ongoing monitoring to resolve HR data accuracy issues
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and analyse the integrity of that data
- Develop and implement an approach to optimise process efficiency and data quality
- Identify, analyse and interpret trends or patterns to facilitate improvements to data accuracy
- Conduct RCA to identify the true source of error, working closely with the payroll data to correlate where improvements need to be made
- Monitor and manage the adoption of self service and recommend improvements based on analysis
- Filter and "clean" data by monitoring performance indicators to locate and correct problems, where appropriate adjusting the data or supporting the business area to do this and prevent a reoccurrence
- Support regular routines to manage our GDPR and Data Protection requirements
- Work with management and business SME's to facilitate a resolution to data issues
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Facilitate workshops and collaborate to resolve data issues
- Provide training support to the functional areas where required
- Maintain an understanding of WD and develop new skills where appropriate to support the business
- Act as a custodian of data structures in WD and support the business with structural changes and strategic requirements
- Provide SME support to the business for all enquiries that may have a WD structural impact
- Involvement in end user training as required
- Own bulk salary change implementations (e.g. CLA agreed salary changes, NMW changes), working with all impacted functional teams to ensure a smooth, accurate, timely and safe implementation through effective planning and communication.
- Provide a point of contact on data issues for project team members including Project Managers, Business Analysts, Data Management and Subject Matter Experts.
- Participate in ongoing project activity as required
In line with the Competency Framework for job family TLS which covers:
- Ownership and Delivery. Has a clear focus to deliver results, working to targets, reviewing progress and adapting their plans accordingly, motivating themselves/the team to achieve.
- Building Relationships. Expresses ideas confidently and clearly, builds positive and constructive relationships with others, gets to know colleagues within their own team and supports them to ensure team goals are achieved.
- Developing talent. Looks at new challenges as an opportunity to learn, takes ownership for own development and is aware of their strengths and weaknesses, looks for feedback from others about own performance.
- Inspirational leadership. Has the ability to influence, inspire, lead and direct others, can work autonomously as well as in a team.
- Competitive base salary
- Up to 20% bonus
- 25 days holiday
- BAYE, SAYE & Performance share schemes
- 5% pension
- Life Assurance
- Flexible benefits package
- Excellent staff travel benefits
- Full time
Posted 9 Jun 2022
Closes 9 Jul 2022
This job was posted to: Airworthiness engineer