Internship Sales (m/f/diverse)
- Lufthansa - 479 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Neu-Isenburg, Hessen, Germany
- Supporting our sales and key account activities in the region
- Preparing of sales and customer documentation as well as market and customer analyses
- Active participation in the implementation of the transformation strategy
- Assisting in the preparation and updating of contracts
- Helping to identify new business areas and providing relevant information to our customers
Free parking, Jobticket, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Flexible working hours
Behind the scenes
Welcome to the EMMA region!
During your time with LSG Group, you will be working in our Emerging Markets HQ in Neu-Isenburg. Our region currently consists of over 20 units in 11 countries, stretching from Eastern Europe to South Africa. We are a very diverse community and are looking forward to welcoming you into our team!
You are at least in your 3rd semester of a Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business Administration or a similar discipline.
- You need to be enrolled as a student for the entire time of your internship or you are in between your Bachelor's and Master's degree (Gap Year)
- You are fluent in English; German is a benefit
- Strong communication skills, intercultural competence and customer orientation are a must
- You bring a high degree of initiative, independence, and an affinity for numbers to the table
- You have strong strategical and analytical thinking skills
- You are proficient in the MS Office tools (PPT, Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- German citizenship or residency with working permit
About LSG Lufthansa Service Holding AG
The LSG Group is the quality and technology leader in airline catering and related markets. It has two strong, independent expert brands: LSG Sky Chefs, a globally active catering specialist with the highest hygiene and quality standards for airlines, the home-delivery market and retail. Retail inMotion, which specializes in on-board retail, product development and technology solutions, sets standards with its understanding of partnership and its innovative strength.
The LSG Group (International) is headquartered in Neu-Isenburg, near Frankfurt, Germany, and has an extensive network of joint ventures and partnerships around the globe. In the pandemic year 2021, the 15,600 employees at 140 locations in 40 countries worldwide generated consolidated revenue of 1,113 million euros. LSG Sky Chefs produced 131 million meals (excluding through minority shareholdings) during this period. Apply
- Full time
Posted 8 Jun 2022
Closes 8 Jul 2022
This job was posted to: Airline sales