Customer Service and Subcontract Manager
- Lufthansa - 461 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Rzeszówek, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
In this role, your responsibilities and duties may include:
- Managing subcontract of engine MRO events, including slot allocation, processing and monitoring of maintenance orders.
- Acting as key contact person towards the Customer and service provider, ensuring operational fulfillment and enhancing customer satisfaction and supplier relationship.
- Tracking all relevant commercial and technical KPIs, investigating technical and commercial issues during an engine shop visit.
- Initiating, authorizing and ensuring appropriate countermeasures.
- Defining and implementing the maintenance scope according to the Customer's work scope / LHT engineering and considering contractual specifics.
- Verifying supplier invoice and managing claims/disputes.
- Initiating invoicing of Customer and managing warranties/claims/disputes.
*All other duties as assigned or required.
Behind the scenes
Lufthansa Technik is growing! Be a part of it!
Our Polish branch of Lufthansa Technik is growing. We are brave, motivated and engaged. Join us and make an impact!
The ideal Customer Service and Subcontract Manager must fulfill the following requirements:
- Degree in business/economics/industrial engineering from a university or technical college.
- English and other/local language required.
- German desirable.
- Understanding project management methods and techniques.
- Good command of the applied IT-systems (especially SAP and MS Office).
- Evidence of good business expertise and an in-depth technical understanding.
- Experience in customer and supplier relationships.
- Willingness to travel.
*CV/ Resume and Cover Letter required.
*Must possess a legal work permit in Poland.
*Company will not provide relocation assistance.
About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services and modifications in the aviation industry. With more than 20,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of aircraft technology services to around 800 customers around the world. What makes us so successful? We do. The people at the Lufthansa Technik Group. Whether engineering, IT or logistics, first-year apprentice or highly specialized professional - we not only keep aviation in motion. We are working on its future every day. We are innovators, technoholics and those who think aviation forward. Our pioneering spirit discovers the next horizon even in the smallest detail. We are Aviationeers. What about you?
- Full time
Posted 8 Jun 2022
Closes 8 Jul 2022
This job was posted to: Airline customer service