IT Manager China
- Lufthansa - 461 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
A manager for our future IT team in China. You will be supporting our project team to conduct analysis and take decision on the future local IT landscape, selecting local partner(s). You will be responsible to set-up interfaces, define requirements and have them implemented
- Analyse business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization (local, regional and global) to develop solutions to meet market needs
- Ensure compliance of the application landscape regarding local regulation, especially AML, CAC, PIPL, etc. and global regulations such as PCI
- Ensure a performant and secure infrastructure whilst managing product and process requirements
- Provide a deep 2nd/3rd Level Support in close collaboration with our business partners
- Lead IT team in China by recruiting, coaching, and empowering the team members to meet the defined goals.
- As member of the China leadership team, you will be responsible to jointly drive the success of the company by defining and implementing the local strategy
Behind the scenes
This is AirPlus!
This is AirPlus, a leading travel payment company. We are looking for talent to grow with us!
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a comparable degree
- At least 5 years of experience in complex and heterogeneous IT environments (cloud and on-premise), preferably in financial services
- Proven working experiences as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
- Excellent project management skills and prioritization skills
- Knowledge of credit card market and leading players such as CUP and Mastercard will be valued
- Experience in managing small and distributed teams (line management / people management
- Experience in working in an international environment with local and international reporting lines will be valued
About AirPlus Payment Management Co. Ltd.
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 93,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 25 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
- Full time
Posted 8 Jun 2022
Closes 8 Jul 2022
This job was posted to: Airline IT