Sales Manager B2B payments (m/f/d) / BeNeLux or Nordics based
- Lufthansa - 475 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest, Belgium
Driving and performing direct sales activities towards corporate clients partially in conjunction with other sales colleagues in BeNeLux & Nordics and if required in other European region.
- understand and identify customer problems and needs- build a reliable sales pipeline- interface and interact regularly with Marketing on competition, trends and the ecosystem
- establish and maintain a trustful working atmosphere and a sound internal and external network
- take ownership and demonstrate your ability to push for business
- opportunities via a consultative selling approach supported by Product Management
Behind the scenes
Work with us!
Join AirPlus !
- experienced in B2B business development and sales preferably in the financial service / B2B payment industry with a hunter mentality and business acumen
- sound understanding of (digital) technologies and finance related processes
- profound skills in managing business partner relationships
- used to work autonomously in a defined framework
- knows to manage and run long selling cycles without losing track of an opportunity
- proven skills in negotiations and how to manage controversial conversations across diverse teams in an international working environment
- a strong communicator and strategic, analytical thinker who challenges the status quo
- capable to cope with strong workload in line with an adequate accuracy
- ability to work and communicate in English is a strong plus
About Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 30 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
- Full time
Posted 7 Jun 2022
Closes 7 Jul 2022
This job was posted to: Airline sales