- SR Technics - 45 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
The Project Manager is a member of the project management team which is part of the planning department within SR Technics Malta. The Project Manager is responsible for the optimal preparation, execution and the completion of Base & Heavy Maintenance projects in SR Technics Malta.
The Project Manager is responsible for optimized planning to improve efficiency of the ground times and turn around times. The Project Manager is responsible for overall coordination of the planning phase through to delivery to invoicing. The Project Manager is directly reporting to the planning manager.
- To promote a positive Safety Culture and to ensure that Safety and Quality Policy is
communicated/promoted and implemented within the Organization.
- To ensure that all elements of the SMS are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved by fulfilling all SMS related duties and responsibilities as defined in SMS Manual.
- Management of aircraft projects assigned by the Planning Manager.
- Act as principal customer point of contact.
- Generate a strong focus on customer relationships with regular updates/liaison either through meetings, reports, email correspondence and/or telephone communication.
- Facilitate/host customer visits/workshops.
- Developing and approving of the necessary planning data for production.
- Prepare the respective Bill of Works (BOW) per project and handover to production.
- Regularly work with Planning/Operations departments to ensure that the projects under your responsibility are resourced appropriately.
- Responsible for compiling any necessary re-scheduling and/or recovering plans for the project/s under his/her responsibility.
- Coordination between operations and support departments within the company in regard to the project/s under his/her responsibility.
- Ensure clear communication to and with all project stakeholders on an on-going basis by holding daily "shipside" meetings, with emphasis on operational and material requirements.
- Continually monitor and report program progress to the sales and management teams.
- Create the final documentation in accordance to the contract.
- Handover the final documentation to the customer and our archiving.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Perform random quality control of the work (planning and operation).
- Execute the Project Core Team Meetings.
- Prepare and provide the Daily Ground Time Reports (DGR).
- Execute and lead the daily Visual Board Meetings.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working in a part 145 base maintenance organisation.
- Good Communication skills.
- Fluency in English language.
- Extensive knowledge of aviation regulations (EASA Part 145, Part 147, Part 66, Part 21, Part M).
- Excellent Leadership skills.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Excellent IT literacy.
- A can-do attitude.
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aviation industry. Direct applications will be treated with priority.
SR Technics is one of the world's leading providers of technical solutions to airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe.
- Full time
Posted 2 Jun 2022
Closes 2 Jul 2022
This job was posted to: Project manager