Sr. Cyber Security Architect
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
This position will be a hands-on technology team member, responsible for GE's current and next generation security tools and technology. You will be working with security and automation tools to implement technical security solutions in full stack, on-premises infrastructure. You will also be part of the team working on-going development of new, innovative full stack products and technologies, as well as future cloud deployment capabilities, within a highly regulated space. You will work to ensure the technical security solutions implemented meet both current and future needs of the business, Information Assurance, and the Engineering functions. Your work will require an ability to work across multiple technical or functional domains while ensuring consistency in the technology used to provide on-premises and off-premises services and application to the engineering community.
- Provide hands on architecture, design and build of security tools that meet security control requirements for current and future infrastructure and applications for both on-premises and external cloud solutions.
- Drive and implement significant endpoint security technology initiatives across multiple layers of architecture, including Antivirus, Identity and Access, DLP, SEIM, PDS, vulnerability scanning, network security, and virtualization security, for on-premises and remote cloud environments
- Working with DoD security requirements to ensure JSIG and RMF regulations are implemented properly within a full stack environment.
- Research and evaluate emerging security technology, as well as industry and market trends, to assist in automation development, solution implementation and/or operational support activities across multiple teams and scenarios.
- Document security products to show standardization, quantify results, and an increase in efficiency, using a data-driven approach to support conclusions.
- Support the development of workload management and job scheduling tools aligned to and integrated with technical focus areas such as: containerization, cloud services, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and big data services.
- Balance cost, quality, performance, capability, and productivity variables effectively.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university or college with minimum of 2 years of professional experience OR Associates degree with minimum of 5 years of professional experience OR High School Diploma with minimum of 7 years of professional experience
- Note: Military experience is equivalent to professional experience
- Due to the nature of the work performed in our facilities, United States citizenship is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
- Due to the nature of the work performed in our facilities, remote work accommodations will be minimal.
- Active Unites States Department of Defense security clearance for access to classified information or the ability to apply for and receive/maintain clearance.
- Experience with securing infrastructure components such as compute, storage, networking, HPC, Operating Systems, applications, and virtualization.
- Experience designing, developing, and maintaining creative solutions to complex software, infrastructure, and application problems.
- Experience with new and emerging automation technologies such as Antivirus, Identity and Access, DLP, SEIM, PDS, vulnerability scanning, network security, virtualization security and infrastructure security strategies and technologies.
- Analytical, problem solving and technical skills.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and solutions clearly and effectively within and across teams.
- Familiarity with United States Government regulatory controls and frameworks (NIST, JSIG, RMF, DFARS, CMMC, etc.)
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers,
- Full time
Posted 1 Jun 2022
Closes 30 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Airport security