GP7200 CDN & HPT Module Leader
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Westchester, California, United States
As the GP7200 CDN & HPT Module Leader you will be the connection between Systems Engineering, Design, Product Support Engineering, Repair Engineering, Customer Teams, Services and the MRO network focused on services profitability, manufacturing support as well as field issue resolution. You will serve as primary technical expert for the GP7200 CDN and HPT modules, protect its integrity and drive significant technical issues to resolution. Specific tasks will include the following:
- Module integration. Defines, optimizes, and manages intra-module, and inter-module interfaces and interactions.
- Services projects leadership and execution
- Collaboration with overhaul and component repair shops
- Field issues resolution guidance and support
- Module cost management & business case preparation support
- Mentorship of less experienced engineers
The role has moderate autonomy, requiring high levels of operational judgment to lead from initial requirement gathering through test execution and documentation.
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
- Boeing 707/720
Posted 1 Jun 2022
Closes 30 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Project manager