Senior Product Management Staff Manager Additive
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
At GE Additive, we continue to work every day to bring the transformative power of advanced manufacturing to businesses around the globe. Through our own extensive experience incorporating additive technologies into our production process, we recognize the value and possibilities it brings to modern design and manufacturing challenges. We design the most advanced metal 3D-printers in the world. Our state-of-the-art machines are designed by our engineering teams, manufactured in Sweden/Germany, and used worldwide to create rockets, medical implants, aircraft engines etc.
- You are accountable for the products and customer offerings within the product line, driving direction in all matters related to margin, revenue, share and investment. You have accountability with for the overall budgets, profits, and loss.
- You work across a highly matrixed organization (sales, marketing, technology, and supply chain) and ensure collaboration and teamwork in delivering a quality product to our customers.
- You engage on NPI programs and drive NPI execution for delivering on time and on budget
- You are responsible to develop terms and conditions, training specific to this product line, pricing, margin and EHS for the program to be deployed to the sales channel partners, including segmenting based on expertise.
- You collaborate with product technology owners and solution teams to normalize / prioritize requirements, account for regulatory compliance trends, simplify the way we deliver to the marketplace, project sales with accuracy, and be accountable for manufacturing delivery.
- You are responsible for developing and implementing a monitoring program to ensure quality and compliance, undertake the necessary corrective and preventive actions resulting from quality noncompliance monitoring and audit programs.
- You anticipate and identify the long-term needs and opportunities for the business in order to create significant market power and sustainable competitive advantage.
- You identify growth opportunities via adjacencies, alliances, and partnerships.
- You collaborate with the marketing team on best entry into the external marketplace and best collateral for sales support, then support sales force around the go to market strategy.
- You frame and communicate the value proposition and measure against competition.
- Commercial mindset, combined with a healthy technical background is mandatory
- Customer acumen, strong interaction skills towards internal and external customers
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business or related discipline and /or equivalent experience
- Strong experience in product management, engineering, or portfolio management
- Professional experience in manufacturing industry (industrial OEM) and/or similar industrial environment
- Business fluent in English
- MBA and strong financial acumen
- Track record of creating and executing impactful strategic initiatives and plans and leading their execution on a global level
- Knowledge of additive manufacturing industry and customer base is a plus
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, and team building skills; proven ability to work well in a matrix environment
- Executive level communication skills
- Relevant experience leading or managing projects of various size, duration, and scope and across geographies
- Analytical skills
- Clear thinker with an ability to focus on the "critical few"
- Exceptional manager capable of both driving and motivating global team members to succeed
GE Additive is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. LI-MW
GE supports and encourages flexible working arrangements, where possible, and recognizes the benefits to employees of having a positive work-life balance. As a new joiner to GE Additive, we are pleased to offer you a fun, flexible and technically advanced working environment as well as a position with a wide variety of added employee benefits, including flexible working hours, health, and pension insurance
- Full time
Posted 1 Jun 2022
Closes 30 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Product support