Advanced Technology - Product Definition Engineer
- GE Aviation - 498 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
Roles and Responsibilities
- Creation of CAD models and drawings for assigned components and system interface with multidisciplinary team.
- Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements.
- Recommend approach to meet the technical and program requirements. Formulate and implement plans to achieve technical requirements, schedules and contract commitments. Develop action plans to anticipate and respond to problems.
- Calculate Stack-up analysis.
- Make module and engine level decisions with potentially incomplete and conflicting data, manage conflicting discipline requirements, communicate clearly, simplify.
- Provide technical guidance to other personnel and assigned teams.
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated to substantiate analyzed components, assemblies and/or systems consistent with engineering policies and procedures.
- Monitor and effectively communicate projects status, issues and significant developments.
- Execute projects to meet business standards, practices and procedures as well as product / program requirements.
- Act as presenter & reviewer in technical and program reviews.
- Master or bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or related field,
- Experience with commercial CAD/CAE package is welcome.
- GD&T base understanding is welcome.
- Ability to work effectively with domestic (EDC) and worldwide based engineers.
- General knowledge of engine architecture is welcome.
- Willingness to continuous learning.
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skill.
- Passion to learn, open mind, strong motivation.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Ability to plan, execute and document programs on time.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 14 May 2022
Closes 12 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Product support