- Lufthansa - 498 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Greater London, England
Your main tasks include, among others:
- To scan the completed maintenance records into LTLGS's records system for LTLGS's electronic records.
- Understand, create and manage volume documentation, by the use of key performance metrics and then provide weekly updates.
- To initiate searches for missing maintenance records and monitor rectification in a timely manner.
- To sort, file, retrieve and return the hard copy maintenance records for the control of the LTLGS archive.
- Regularly review the documentation IT support process, to ensure that it is robust and functioning.
- Working with both internal and external IT support, ensure that all documents are scanned, filed and logged correctly.
- May be required to train personnel within a specified area subject to your qualifications and experience.
*All other duties as assigned or required.
Free parking, Flight privileges, Discounts / shopping
Behind the scenes
Be part of a big and professional team!
The ideal Documentation Administrator should meet the following requirements:
- GCSEs or equivalent (Must include maths and English, Computer science desirable)
- ECDL or equivalent (Must be Excel proficient but desirable to be advanced excel user)
- Very good IT skills and proficiency in MS Office products,electronic file management
- Proven experience working with electronic files and data
- Understand technical concepts and flow of documentation
- Ability to communicate effectively with external suppliers and both internal and external customers
- Understanding of SAP an advantage
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages
- May require working additional overtime hours
- Working with computers and screens for prolonged periods
*Must possess a legal work permit in the U.K
*Compay will not provide relocation assistance
*Please apply by sending your CV and Cover Letter to Apply
About Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services UK
Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group - the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as modifications to the civil aviation industry. With tailor-made maintenance programs and advanced repair techniques, we ensure the reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are independent of aircraft manufacturers and licensed internationally as a repair, manufacturing and development organization. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of services in the fields of maintenance, overhaul, component support, engines, landing gears, VIP services, innovation and digital fleet solutions to around 800 customers worldwide. Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services is located in London and has over 300 employees. Our success is built on our people who are fundamental to our organization.
- Full time
Posted 13 May 2022
Closes 12 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Airline administration