MOC Maintenance Planner
- easyJet - 47 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 300 aircraft flying over 1000 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the second largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Flying over 90 million passengers a year, we employ over 13,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing
To ensure that the requirements of easyJets' AMP are complied with by planning, controlling and administrating all accomplishable Scheduled maintenance. Additionally co-ordinating the unscheduled maintenance required to be accomplished during light maintenance hangar inputs or on the line as detailed in the approved planning system, and/or notified by the MRO/MOC.
- To ensure that all appropriate legislative and Company Procedures are adhered to in order to ensure that the Company remains compliant and aircraft airworthy.
- Ensure company systems accurately reflect the planning status of all scheduled and unscheduled tasks, falling under the responsibility of this role.
- To ensure that the aircraft management systems within the Maintenance Control Centre accurately reflect both maintenance activity and the true aircraft status
- To actively review and plan rectification of defects on the easyJet fleet.
- To control the content and distribution of Work packages.
- Working, in conjunction with the Mid Term, Short Term and Base Planning Teams, to define the line/hangar maintenance nightstop plan for the fleet across the network.
- Monitor fleet reports on AOG situations and/or release of aircraft with tasks deferred as defined within the company procedures. E.g. deferral of BSI due birdstrike.
- Whilst on duty maintain telephone coverage to assist the airline, and its maintenance providers, in all activities.
- To comply with known and notified health and safety requirements, communicating them to others when appropriate.
- To ensure that company and contracted customers' policies are complied with.
- To endeavor, as far is practical, that airline performance targets are achieved.
- To ensure that all maintenance requirements are accomplished and data fed back to the relevant records department.
- To ensure that the 'Technical Assistance Queries' in AMOS system are resolved in a timely manner to expedite planning.
- To accept other duties and responsibilities as may reasonably be requested by the Maintenance Control Planning Manager.
- Full time
Posted 13 May 2022
Closes 12 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Planning engineer