Lead Lean Specialist
- GE Aviation - 498 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Greenville, Alabama, United States
- Coach and collaborate with all functions at the site including operators, support staff, and the leadership team to help progress our lean culture and drive continuous improvement
- Help implement the sites transformation roadmap by leading and facilitating kaizen events (pull/kanban, 5S, standard work, flow, and daily management) to help reduce the sites inventory and lead time.
- Participate in kata coaching practice to drive daily improvements
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (Or a high school diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years of experience in Manufacturing)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Manufacturing, Operations and /or Training
- Experience with Lean Transformation & Tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to influence without direct authority
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 13 May 2022
Closes 11 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Project manager