ATC - Shipping & Receiving Technician
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Westchester, California, United States
- Receive, offload and sort incoming packages from delivery trucks
- Responsible for proper inventory of packaging materials
- Understand and keep up to date on packaging, shipping, labeling, and specific weight requirements
- Ability to read, follow and implement written procedures and instructions
- Perform visual review of parts to ensure correct material picked and is conforming/usable material
- Ability to execute, transact and view basic ERP transactions for all product Comply with EHS & Quality System regulations and policies
- Job Requirements:
- High school Diploma or GED equivalent
- 1 year experience working with computers.
- Capacity to handle physically demanding positions
- Experience operating fork lifts
- 1 year experience in a shipping and receiving position
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Desired Qualifications:
- 1 year prior stockroom, receiving, shipping, and/or warehouse experience
- Experience with materials in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to climb ladders and continuously stand, stoop, and make turning movements
- Good interpersonal and oral communication skills
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
- ATC Air Traffic Controller Licence
Posted 13 May 2022
Closes 11 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic