Aeromechanics Staff Engineer
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead and provide key technical direction to large projects with critical business impact
- Effectively communicate and provide recommendations through the analysis, preparation, and presentation of technical data to internal and external GE customers using reports, records, and letters
- Provide technical guidance, direction, and training to new and experienced engineers
Perform and guide aeromechanics analysis using finite element analysis (FEA such as ANSYS) and/or computational fluid dynamics (CFD such as CFX) analysis in support of new engine designs and fielded products
- Provide engineering support for aeroelastic vibration test and instrumentation and execute data analysis
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university in Aerospace Engineering or Mechanical Engineering, or related discipline with an emphasis in vibration, aerodynamics, acoustics, or aeromechanics
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a n aerospace or mechanical engineering position
- Ability to maintain or obtain a Government Security Clearance.
- Master's degree or Ph.D . in Engineering from an accredited college or university
- A bility to teach and set standard practices within this field
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of the organization
- Uncompromising desire to ensure flight safety as well as that of fellow employees
At least 4 additional years of experience in an aerospace or mechanical engineering position
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 13 May 2022
Closes 11 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic