Global Supply Chain Digital Product Owner
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Rivalta di Torino, Piemonte, Italy
Partner with Global Supply Chain stakeholders to establish a product vision and a product innovation roadmap for the plants is part of the role as well as the collaboration across the Digital Technology teams to ensure alignment on technologies and respect of Compliance requirements and constraints.
This, as all other activities, must be performed seeking for synergy with the horizontal structures within GE Aviation.
Job Description Essential Responsibilities
Review, recommend and implement Industry 4.0 initiatives and tools to support operations, including equipment and process monitoring, data analytics, advanced vision systems collaborative automation, augmented reality, and defect detection.
- Lead the strategy and development of a robust and innovative Internet of Things (IoT) ecosystem, including defining platform requirements and customer experience.
- Analyze and implement various products, tools, and software, to improve operations' productivity and quality.
- Work as focal point for Global Supply Chain Digital Technology related matters.
- Partner with Business Leaders and Users to identify needs, evaluate how to improve business processes, delivering the proper Digital solutions.
- Ensure alignment with the rest of Aviation and the Horizontals within GE DT function.
- Develop key Business process knowledge.
- Provide the expected technical support to the Shop Floor tools and applications guaranteeing platforms evolution and innovation.
- Be responsible for project initiation and completion, guaranteeing time / cost targets and a continuous alignment with business objectives and priorities.
- Manage budgets associated with project deployment.
- Strongly interact within Digital Technology teams in all sites.
- Manage and coordinate technology suppliers guaranteeing that all the deliverables provided are aligned with the targets agreed.
- Apply the proper Project Management methodologies (i.e., Fastwork, Agile and Scrum).
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering Bachelor's degree.
- Experience with information technologies and their implementation, particularly in Product Development related to Manufacturing, Quality and Maintenance Processes.
- Ability to exploit Industry 4.0 and new technologies to improve internal productivity, innovate the Shop Floor and allow data collection aimed at the implementation of predictive algorithms for Maintenance/Quality
- Knowledge on FOG / Connectivity Infrastructure (IoT communication protocols, IoT FOG platforms).
- Understand and analyze data collected from shop floor machines to develop predictive algorithms and to provide valuable insights to the business.
- Able to design and build applications (including mobile and web services) leveraging both on COTS and GE Aviation toolset.
- Fluent in Italian and English (spoken and written).
- Effective team player and contributor.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Established project management and organizational skills.
- Open to innovation and demonstrated initiative to stay abreast of technology advancements.
- Focused on objectives.
- EU work permit.
Quality and cost driven approach.
- Competencies in Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Able to use Lean and 6 sigma tools and drive change.
- Ability to influence and build consensus with other IT teams and leadership.
- Proven analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Motivated to grow, proactive and able to set own action plans (Independent in work activities and execution).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 13 May 2022
Closes 11 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Freight