Finance Specialist - Accounting Operations - 15 month FTC
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for general accounting and policy application & process administration for all cycles including inventory, revenue recognition, receivables/payables, intercompany, etc.. Understand and interpret applicable Enterprise Standards, SOP and Process Maps to deliver globally competitive financial process/accounting services.
- Broadening knowledge of theories, practices and procedures in own discipline to execute functional policy/strategy; still developing functional knowledge and skills.
- Basic understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work. Good understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- May have some autonomy to make decisions within a defined framework. Resolves issues in situations that require good knowledge and judgment within established procedures. Consults more senior team members for issues outside of defined policy/parameters.
- A job at this level requires good interpersonal skills. For customer facing roles, develops strong customer relationships and serves as the interface between customer and GE. Explains technical information to others.
- For roles outside of the USA- This role requires basic experience in the Finance & Accounting Operations. Knowledge level is comparable to a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college ( or a high school diploma with relevant experience).
- For roles in USA - Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 6 years of experience in Job Family Group(s)/Function(s)).
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 13 May 2022
Closes 11 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Airline finance