Fulfillment Operations Leader
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Cincinnati, Indiana, United States
This role is open to remote work consideration.
Job Description Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage global fulfillment processes and systems. Prepare and update critical materials lists to support internal and external customers. Ensure operational alignment with production plan and KPIs. Optimize process and continuously drive improvements.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of a technical discipline. Uses prior experience and acquired technical expertise to execute policy/strategy.
- In-depth understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work. In-depth understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- Uses some level of judgment and has ability to propose different solutions outside of set parameters but with guidance. Uses prior experience and on-the-job training to solve straightforward tasks. Has access to technical skills and analytic thinking required to solve problems. May use multiple internal sources outside of own team to arrive at decisions.
- A job at this level is likely to be an individual contributor with proven interpersonal skills or an early people leader who can hire and develop talent. Provides informal guidance to new team members
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or institution (OR a High school diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years experience in skillset)
- A minimum of 3 years in Manufacturing Operations or relevant Supply Chain role.
- Experience in Production Control
- Lean Experience
- Familiarity with Fulfillment or Customer Management
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 13 May 2022
Closes 11 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Project manager
Recommended, similar jobs
Greater London, England