Lead Fulfillment Specialist
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Westchester, California, United States
This role is open to remote consideration.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Engage with supply chain and manufacturing programs to drive critical part delivery and allocation calls
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to ensure short term execution as well as longer term planning to ensure capacity to meet business need in future quarters
- Manage material processes and systems to provide accurate signals, includes data cleanliness requirements (removal of defects/inaccuracies).
- Manage incoming hardware at the fulfillment horizon to align to program needs.
- Reviews waterfalls and open orders to manage shortages while building strong relationships with sources
- Communicates program needs clearly and concisely to drive results at internal and external source locations
- Ensure material flows through DCs (Erlanger) and monitors kitting to align to build plan
- Ensure operational alignment with production plan and KPIs.
- Optimize inventory and process improvements
- Develop in-depth knowledge of a technical discipline. Use prior experience and acquired technical expertise to execute policy/strategy.
- Collaborates with sources and assembly teams to mitigate work-stops while reducing delinquency to achieve 100% OTD
- In-depth understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work. In-depth understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- Uses judgment and has ability to propose different solutions outside of set parameters. Uses prior experience and on-the-job training to solve tasks. Has access to technical skills and analytic thinking required to solve problems. Able to utilize multiple sources outside of own team to arrive at decisions.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in material planning, fulfillment, supplier delivery, or manufacturing operations)
- A minimum of 3 years of material planning, fulfillment, supplier delivery, or manufacturing operations
- Experience working in or directly with manufacturing facilities
- Aptitude in GEA materials systems: CAS, Oracle, FOA, AOA, AMT, etc.
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities and resolve challenges simultaneously
- Lean/Continuous Improvement experience/mindset
- Ability to hold others accountable and lead via influence
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 13 May 2022
Closes 11 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Project manager