Lead Production Quality Specialists
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Peebles, Ohio, United States
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ownership includes both quality assurance and quality control. Includes quality assurance of products, services, manufacturing processes. Includes conformance in manufacturing, incoming goods control, product inspection, witness points, etc.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of a technical discipline. Uses prior experience and acquired technical expertise to execute policy/strategy.
- In-depth understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work. In-depth understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- Uses some level of judgment and has ability to propose different solutions outside of set parameters but with guidance. Uses prior experience and on-the-job training to solve straightforward tasks. Has access to technical skills and analytic thinking required to solve problems. May use multiple internal sources outside of own team to arrive at decisions.
- A job at this level is likely to be an individual contributor with proven interpersonal skills or an early people leader who can hire and develop talent. Provides informal guidance to new team members
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Aviation Quality)
- Additional 3 years experience in Aviation Quality Role
Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 13 May 2022
Closes 11 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Quality control