Services Engineering - LPT/ADT Hardware Owner - Mechanical Component
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Rivalta di Torino, Piemonte, Italy
Job Description Essential Responsibilities
Build and strengthen technical expertise in aeronautical components.
- Support component design activities to achieve the objectives of performance, manufacturability, cost, and life.
- Support System Engineer on investigations activities to understand root cause and final fixing of field issues.
- Support Design Reviews in cooperation with system engineer and chief engineer office.
- Support management of Quality Notifications (QN) for Gearbox and LPT components, (i.e., how to manage defective components).
- Proactively support activities with other Company departments (i.e., GSC, Quality, Product Support) and Suppliers to achieve producibility and manufacturability targets.
- Support the issuing of technical documents (i.e., DRBs, models, drawings, reports, specifications) relative to the Components design.
- Support Source Substantiation (Validazioni Tecnologiche) activities.
- Support cost-out and VCP activities through cross-functional team.
Master's degree in Mechanical/Aeronautical Engineering from an accredited university
- Good knowledge of fundamental mechanical design concepts, mechanics of materials, design hand calculation
- Clear thinking, diligent approach, target oriented
- Fluent written and spoken English
- EU Work Permit
Good knowledge of FE analysis and CAD software
- System mindset and problem solver
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Passionate, curious, and enthusiastic for engineering challenge
- Have strong engineering outlook, hands-on engineering foundation and eager to learn
- Willingness to directly interact with several internal and external customers
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 13 May 2022
Closes 11 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic