Sourcing Leader, Global Logistics and Warehousing (m/f/d)
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Lichtenfels, Bayern, Germany
At GE Additive, we continue to work every day to bring the transformative power of advanced manufacturing to businesses around the globe. Through our own extensive experience incorporating additive technologies into our production process, we recognize the value and possibilities it brings to modern design and manufacturing challenges.
Location: Germany, Sweden, other EU countries
- Craft the business strategy across the supply chain to deliver a competitive advantage in logistics & distribution
- Define operational guidelines, resources and technologies to optimize cost, quality and delivery metrics
- Proactively identify and implement cost savings initiatives related to transportation and warehousing services
- Develop supplier relationship and ensure contractual obligations are met.
- Review and negotiate contract extensions, identify and migrate to the competitive sources to support business needs.
- Proactively study the market of the relevant business sector to identify potential operational and commercial risks and build risk mitigation plans
- Coordinate across the function and different business levels to improve and develop global processes supporting the needs of global supply chain operations
- Leverage compliance expertise to develop and improve processes and ensure accountability across the sites
- Monitor performance to the plan and take proactive action to solve problems and mitigate risk in meeting the plan
- Generate lean strategy and coach team to support business initiatives
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven experience in buying services and/or operational experience in this business sector
- Interpersonal and organizational skills
- Open-minded personality
- Versatile communicator
If you're interested in working within additive manufacturing and looking for a placement rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and development, then join GE.
For any question upfront please reach out to our recruiter Martina Schiller nee Weber( Apply ). Please note that for Data Privacy compliance we are not able to accept email or paper applications! Thank you!
GE Additive is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE supports and encourages flexible working arrangements, where possible, and recognizes the benefits to employees of having a positive work-life balance.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 13 May 2022
Closes 11 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Freight