GEEVES HR Leader
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
This position Leads a team of 4 HR team members that deliver all range of HR processes and services to the business.
- Develop & execute organization-level HR strategies, initiatives and processes to align regulations, organization structure, culture & talent with business goals and provides comprehensive HR leadership and support to all clients groups in Taiwan.
- A trusted advisor and strategic partner to the team, consulting with leadership team and employees within a complex business environment, with specific focus on employee advocacy/engagement, HR fundamentals and process training, employee relations management, performance management, career development, talent assessment, acquisition and retention and workplace investigations as appropriate
- Facilitates organizational diagnosis and metrics to drive organizational efficiency through talent and organizational capabilities and culture.
- Acts as a change agent; guides and advises organizational design, development, and organizational change solutions.
- Stays ahead of industry, market and functional trends, and demonstrates these insights to develop appropriate business unit HR strategies and solutions.
- Develop and grow HR team's expertise, competency and excellence and grow reputation within the organization.
- Consistently drive improvement in approaches, methods, procedures and processes for HR across the organization and ensure HR excellence of all delivery.
- Design and deliver training on a variety of Human Resources topics including interviewing, employee engagement, site policies and fair employment practices
- Lead organization communications and act as an employee advocate to ensure that all individuals receive fair and equitable treatment
- Ensure that routine and complex employee relations issues are properly identified, reported, investigated and resolved to drive and promote a work environment that is in compliance with the Integrity policy
- With 7+ year HR experience as a HRBP or plant based HRM.
- Experience in a matrix or multinational environment; experiences in manufacturing will be is a plus.
- Demonstrate success & expertise in full range of HR scope in development and application of up-to-date practice in employee relations, HR policies & formulation, recruitment & staffing, organization planning and talent development.
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English.
- Strong problem-solving skills: ability to make independent decisions, manage conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong customer service focus, with a high level of responsiveness.
- Passionate, employee advocate who wants to make a difference in the organization by helping employees succeed
- Supportive team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment; Ability to diffuse a tense situation
- Applies solid judgment ensuring integrity, compliance, & confidentiality.
- Strong interest in innovative HR solutions and process improvement
- Detailed-oriented with excellent organizational & documentation skills
- Extensive knowledge of employment legislation and regulations, manufacturing industry experience will be a plus
- A culture shaper, able to handle multiple priorities and initiate, lead and manage change
- Strong consultative style with demonstrable experience supporting leaders. Experience in influencing leader.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence all levels of the organization and multicultural / international environment
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 13 May 2022
Closes 11 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Project manager