Delivery Improvement Leader
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define and improve Sourcing strategies at business or plant level. May also include management of regional & business teams.
- Developing specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise in own job discipline or field. Serves as best practice/quality resource. Has awareness of latest functional developments in own area. Contributes towards strategy and policy development, and ensures delivery within area of responsibility.
- Skilled influencer, able to communicate complex messages to others. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. May lead small projects with moderate risks and resource requirements. Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus. Developing persuasion skills required to influence others on topics within field.
- Impacts approaches, projects and programs in the functional area or affected business organization and ways of working. Impacts quality, efficiency and effectiveness of own team. These jobs have significant input into their priorities. Jobs at this level tend to be covered by professional practices and policies but these are shaped by the role. Working within broad guidelines and policies, roles at this level have moderate autonomy, requiring high levels of evaluative judgment.
- Uses judgment to make decisions or solve moderately complex tasks or problems that impact the function. Takes new perspective on existing solutions. Uses technical experience and expertise for data analysis to support recommendations. Uses multiple internal and limited external sources outside of own function to arrive at decisions.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or institution
- A minimum of 5 years in sourcing and sourcing management
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 13 May 2022
Closes 11 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Project manager