Staff Engineer - Fluid Systems
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
Roles and Responsibilities
As the Fluid System Dynamics Staff Engineer within the Fluid Systems organization, you will:
- Perform fluid system dynamic analysis of the fuel delivery system
- Support fielded and technology programs in hardware and architecture definition
- Integrate the fuel delivery system within the engine control system
- Provide leadership and guidance to hardware teams through requirement derivation efforts
- Manage hardware capability within the fuel delivery system and the engine system needs
- Support supplier-designed efforts including technical analysis and results interpretation
- Actively lead and participate in internal and supplier design reviews.
- Complete necessary analysis and evaluation of proposed designs for assigned projects adhering to business standards and design guidelines.
- Present design details and philosophy to internal and external customers
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Computer Science from an accredited college or university
- At least 5 additional years of experience in an engineering position
- Ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance
- Existing Government Security Clearance
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to document, plan and execute tasks.
- Proven facilitation and collaboration skills
- Flexible and friendly approach to working in teams
- Interest in being a self-starter focusing on problem solving techniques and driving solutions
- Highly motivated, passionate
- Ability to work within cross-functional teams to ensure the task is completed
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 13 May 2022
Closes 11 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Product support