(Senior) Site Reliability Engineer Technology CoE - Frankfurt - Raunheim or Berlin
- Lufthansa - 498 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Raunheim, Hessen, Germany
The Site Reliability Engineer will help shape future technologies, services as well as cloud platforms and ensure smooth operations. The SRE's responsibilities with a focus on multi-cloud native include, but are not limited to, troubleshooting, enhancement, development, automation and operations.
- Further developments and operation of our central multi-cloud production platform with a focus on its highly automated, reliable and scalable operation.
- Design, implementation, optimization and operation of applications and services
- Incident Management and Root Cause Analyses to identify error sources, problems and improvement potentials and to introduce them into the development process
- Coordination, implementation and adherence to error budgets, SLAs, SLIs, SLOs together with business stakeholders
- Automation of all deployment activities in the infrastructure environment such as Kubernetes, compute or databases
- Establishment of a DevSecOps philosophy
- Establishment of measures to secure and further develop our CI/CD pipeline and the cloud landscape
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Lufthansa shares, Flight privileges, Jobticket, Service phone, Discounts / shopping, Part-time models, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours
Behind the scenes
Technology & Cloud Center of Excellence
The experts at the Technology Center of Excellence act as technology enablers for our international product teams with the goal of carrying out cloud-native transformations, implementing our cloud-first strategy and introducing sustainable and modern technologies in the company.
- Several years of practical expert knowledge in building, developing and operating cloud-based solutions, from the network to the application.
- Several years of experience in the production of container-based applications as well as their deployment and orchestration using Kubernetes
- Expert knowledge and several years of practical experience around common CI/CD tools and their use with for example Actions, Jenkins, ArgoCD or Fleet
- Strong knowledge of cloud-native design principles, microservice concepts and their implementation
- Working experience with one or more leading public cloud providers such as Azure, GCP or AWS is an advantage
- Practical experience with Infrastructure as Code for example with Terraform and Ansible desirable
About Lufthansa Systems GmbH & Co. KG
Lufthansa Systems GmbH & Co KG is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 350 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 12 May 2022
Closes 11 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Airworthiness engineer