Staff Travel IT Product Manager
- Lufthansa - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Krakowiany, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
Your main tasks include, among others:
- Ensure smooth operation of Staff Travel applications in the respective functional areas.
- Support LGBS Staff Travel business process management by providing appropriate IT solutions in the respective functional area.
- Supporting the elaboration of Business Cases, initiating and managing IT Demand Business Cases.
- Design and implement new IT solutions in the respective functional area.
- Reviewing and signing off software product management, relevant work products and project milestones.
- Collect functional requirements and evaluate against technical feasibility.
- Ensuring the quality of the product assets.
- SLA and provider management.
- Acting as a financial budget holder.
- Responsibility for IT governance (security, risk, strategy, architecture).
*All other duties as assigned or required.
Behind the scenes
Be part of our amazing team!
We are looking forward to your application!
The ideal Staff Travel IT Product Manager should meet the following requirements:
- Academic graduate (e.g. Business Administration or IT).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IT.
- Minimum 1 years with responsibility for business-critical IT systems.
- Good functional and technical knowledge of HR IT systems, preferably, Success Factors alternatively SAP HR a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, strong ability to influence and co-operate with others with or without direct supervision.
- Management of complex IT environments.
- Fluent English and German in speech and writing required.
- International experience.
- International travel required.
*CV/ Resume required.
* Must possess a legal work permit in Poland.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
- Full time
Posted 12 May 2022
Closes 11 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Airline IT