Teardown & Sales Specialist
- SR Technics - 49 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
The position holder will be responsible for achieving POM targets through teardowns generating supply of Used Serviceable Material USM (parts of interest for SRT) and Sale of Spare Parts and Assets SoSP&A (parts of no interest for SRT).
- Be the main point of contact for the teardown customer/supplier
- Expedite the teardown activities from engine delivery, disassembly, inspection, certification to packing, shipping, invoicing etc. ensuring agreed terms and conditions are met
- Be the key interface between the supplier/customer, strategic procurement, purchasing department, piece part repair, account management, logistics and the engine shop
- Sell spare parts and assets of no interest for SRT at economical favourable terms (obsolete stock, customer material on behalf or due to contractual take-over)
- Support Strategic Procurement in contract negotiations and definition of engine teardown contracts
- Manage the consignment inventory of teardown material
- Support Piece Parts Repair in further developing customer/supplier panel for used parts
- Support projects within department as well as the supply chain organization
- Support Operational Procurement in daily tasks
- Business Administration desired
- Professional experience in technical environment required
- Experience in Aviation/MRO required
- Professional experience in Purchasing / Supply Chain desired
- Language skills: English: C1 (required), German: B1 (desired)
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
SR Technics is one of the world's leading providers of technical solutions to airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe.
- Full time
Posted 12 May 2022
Closes 11 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Airline sales