Inbound Marketing & Campaigns Manager (m/f/d)
- Lufthansa - 498 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Neu-Isenburg, Hessen, Germany
Together with our local marketing and sales teams across the globe, you will create and optimize campaigns that will generate leads and position AirPlus as market leader in our industry.
- Develop and optimize digital marketing campaigns via our Marketing Automation tool HubSpot
- Evaluate and assess KPIs and goal tracking
- Coordinate campaigns - from the first idea to the fine-tuning after launch. You and your team will do it all (with the help of our agencies)
- Ensure the success of global & regional campaigns by continuously evaluating and optimizing all activities
- Create compelling global and regional inbound marketing campaigns with the goal to generate leads and attract a new audience
- Adapt creative concepts to global, regional, country, or vertical campaigns/projects
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Jobticket, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Sabbatical / exemptions, Part-time models, Health days, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc., Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
Behind the scenes
WORK WITH US!
Move with us! Our Marketing Communications team develops global campaigns across all markets in close cooperation with our local marketing and sales teams. We move fast, use state-of-the-art tools, and always know the latest viral trends. We shape the face and the voice of AirPlus around the globe!
- At least 2 years of experience working with marketing automation tools (preferably HubSpot)
- Proven success in executing (digital) B2B marketing campaigns
- Proficient in analyzing and optimizing digital and inbound marketing campaigns
- Experience with Social Media, Google Ads, SEO and Paid ads for B2B
- Fluent in (business) English
- A digital native or a digital nomad - as long as you live & love everything digital
- Creative spirit, a good sense of humor, passion for your work, and result-oriented: That's you in a nutshell
- Enjoy working in an international and intercultural environment
- Experience in working with digital agencies and internal stakeholder
- Motivated, able to motivate, and most of all: have fun!
About Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 30 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
- Full time
Posted 11 May 2022
Closes 10 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Airline marketing