Aircraft Structure Mechanic
- Lufthansa - 501 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Your main tasks include, among others:
- Follow instructions from operational manager and internal processes / procedures.
- Read and understand manufacturer maintenance documentation.
- Perform self-reliant inspection tasks on aircraft components.
- Perform self-reliant composite and/or sheet metal repair tasks on aircraft components.
- Sign-off related shop documentation after task performed.
- Take technical decisions and actions to ensure economical and on time performance of maintenance task.
- Support quality department to implement changes.
- Support quality department for audit preparation and execution.
- Ensure tool care.
- Perform daily housekeeping.
- Continuously improvement of skills.
- Maintain confidentiality in relation to company issues at all times.
*Takeover of additional tasks when is required.
Behind the scenes
Aircraft Structure Mechanic
At Lufthansa Technik Middle East, you will be joining a growing company that feels like family!
Friendly and knowledge sharing environment!
Working in a multinational team supporting Airlines around the region!
Opportunities for personal and professional growth!
Corporate events and initiatives!
Trainings based on the skill set you need to fulfill your duties!
The ideal Aircraft Structure Mechanic must fulfill the following requirements:
- Minimum 6 years MRO experience as structure mechanic in base maintenance or component shops.
- Fundamental knowledge in human factors and aviation legislation.
- Experience in structure repairs, sheet metal work and/or hot bonding repairs and/or composites repairs.
- Experience in assembly/disassembly of components.
- Experience on nacelle components and flight controls repairs preferable.
- English Knowledge, to read and understand regulations, instructions and manuals.
- Computer knowledge required for access regulations, instructions and manuals.
- Ability to work in a team and contribute in ensuring progress is made on repair events as a team.
- Work under pressure.
- Willing to work in flexible working time and shifts.
*Must possess a legal work permit in United Arab Emirates.
About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services and modifications in the aviation industry. With more than 20,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of aircraft technology services to around 800 customers around the world. What makes us so successful? We do. The people at the Lufthansa Technik Group. Whether engineering, IT or logistics, first-year apprentice or highly specialized professional - we not only keep aviation in motion. We are working on its future every day. We are innovators, technoholics and those who think aviation forward. Our pioneering spirit discovers the next horizon even in the smallest detail. We are Aviationeers. What about you?
- Full time
Posted 11 May 2022
Closes 10 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Airworthiness engineer