Manufacturing Team Leader - Production Supervision
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Singapore, Central, Singapore
- New hired technician onboarding, team integration and On-The-Job training management and skills upgrading for competent existing technicians.
- Track, share and manage individual technician labor utilization, efficiency, all type of leaves and time attendance with further development plan.
- Together with production planners define the daily/ weekly overtime requirements based on each work station Work-In-Process Inventory, customers order promised date requirement.
- Attend daily Cell Control Center meeting and support Safety, Quality, Delivery and other metrics base on exceptions with alternative resolutions to the potential and missed goals.
- Daily facilitator stands up meeting on manpower deployment across teams within business and/or cross functions support.
- Technician recruitment - Interview to hiring and onboarding.
- Prompt teaching, mentoring, coaching and performance counseling for under-performing technician.
- Technician disciplinary action, PIP ( Progress Improvement Plan), and annual appraisal.
- Drive engagement, empowerment for Self-Directed Work Team environment. A culture ambassador.
- Participate in People Activities/Community Work/Woman Network etc.
- Perform weekend/PH facilitator duties (rotation)
- Continual horizontal growth assignment assigned by Business Leader.
Note: Assistant Facilitator to facilitate a smaller group 30 - 60 technicians.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Degree or Diploma in Engineering from a local or internationally recognized university or polytechnic
- 3-5 years in a similar capacity
- Previous experience within Aviation or electronics manufacturing.
- Previous experience in Lean Concepts
- Managing a team of 40-50 technicians (compressor, Blades or Vanes)
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 11 May 2022
Closes 9 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Project manager