SAP Finance Product Architect
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role you will:
- Perform the solution configuration, testing, release, and hypercare activities in SAP FICO solutions based on the business requirements
- Perform hands-on execution of proof-of-concepts or design for complex requirements for the SAP Finance enterprise application based on business objectives
- Collaborate with the technical team members (Product owners, Developers, Enterprise Architects) on solution design and implementation
- Support test execution and owns defect resolution
- Execute cutover tasks relevant to the finance product stream
- Create the functional specifications or design documents for the solution
- Develop or recommend the architecture standards and best practices in a specific enterprise architecture domain
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university or college with minimum of 4 years of professional experience OR Associates degree with minimum of 7 years of professional experience OR High School Diploma with minimum of 9 years of professional experience
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in SAP Finance and Controlling modules.
- Note: Military experience is equivalent to professional experience
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
- Experience in implementing SAP solutions in the major finance process areas including Inventory, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Bank and Cash, Closing and Reporting in SAP ECC 6.0
- Experience in SAP Controlling module and integration of SAP Finance-Materials Management, Finance-Sales and Distribution in SAP ECC 6.0
- Experience in implementing SAP finance integrations with other third party finance or IT systems in SAP ECC 6.0
- Knowledge in implementing SAP Fiori applications
- Ability to consult customer on alignment of outcomes and desired technical solutions at an enterprise level in the SAP FICO domain
- Experience with complex standard solution configurations and custom enhancements and developments.
- Demonstrate fair knowledge of technical architecture and design in the SAP FICO modules for the ERP and proficient in explaining solutions at depth
- Experience sustaining operational stability in SAP ERP applications through various life cycle phases (planning, implementation, steady state, de-commissioning)
- Able to lead early stage customer interactions, guide customers as they develop confidence and integrate with their legacy technology investments.
- Working knowledge of finance processes in manufacturing or services industry
- Adept at navigating the organizational matrix; understanding people's roles, can foresee obstacles, identify workarounds, leverage resources and rally teammates.
- Understand how internal and/or external business model works and facilitate active customer engagement
- Able to articulate the value of what is most important to the business/customer to achieve outcomes
- Able to produce functional area information in sufficient detail for cross-functional teams to utilize, using presentation and storytelling concepts.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of internal organization
- Foresee obstacles, identify workarounds, leverage resources, rally teammates.
- Demonstrated ability to work with and/or lead blended teams, including 3rd party partners and customer personnel.
- Demonstrated Change Management /Acceleration capabilities
- Strong interpersonal skills, including creativity and curiosity with ability to effectively communicate and influence across all organizational levels
- Proven analytical and problem resolution skills
- Ability to influence and build consensus with other Information Technology (IT) teams and leadership
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who
- Full time
Posted 11 May 2022
Closes 9 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Airline HR