Supplier Deliver Manager - Castings Airfoils Tooling
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Cincinnati, Indiana, United States
This role's preferred candidates would work in the West Chester, OH site or Muskegon, MI sites. This role is also open to remote working arrangements.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide oversight to large suppliers or Business Process Outsourcing. Ensure Business Process Outsourcing compliance with SLAs and act as the primary point of contact on all service level issues and resolution.
- Utilizes in-depth knowledge of a discipline and analytical thinking to execute policy/strategy. Basic knowledge of related job disciplines.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. May lead small projects with low risks and resource requirements. Explains information; developing skills to bring team members to consensus around topics within field. Conveys performance expectations and may handle sensitive issues.
- Jobs at this level function with some autonomy but are subject to functional practices and precedents or are covered by well-defined policies or review of end results. The job allows modification of procedures and practices covering work as long as the end results meet standards of acceptability (quality, volume, timeliness etc.).
- Uses some judgment and has the ability to propose different solutions outside of set parameters to address more complicated, day-to-day problems. Has ability to prioritize information for data analysis. Uses technical experience and analytical thinking. Uses multiple internal and limited external sources outside of own team to arrive at decisions.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or institution (OR a High school diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years experience in Sourcing, Supply Chain, or Manufacturing or related)
- A minimum of 3 years in Sourcing, Supply Chain, Manufacturing or related roles.
- Experience in a Manufacturing space a plus! Especially around operations or process control.
- Ability to identify process issues and drive improvements.
- Ability to think strategically and problem solve for the long-term.
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 11 May 2022
Closes 9 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Tooling