- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Springdale, Arkansas, United States
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide CMM programming and gaging support, utilizing PC-DMIS and possibly Modus software language
- CMM Inspection Optimization
- CMM Calibration of fixtured and fixed gauge masters
- Inspection single point failure mitigation
- Program Language Upgrades
- CMM program and machine troubleshooting
- Repair/Maintenance when applicable
- Coordination with CMM OEMs
Customer and Warranty Support
- Custom CMM Programs as needed to verify conformance or confirm customer warranty
- DR Repair/Inspection report
- New CMM Program development for RSS/ESM Repairs and Substantiations
- CMM spec/procurement consultant
- New Equipment setup/program qualification
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a minimum high school diploma / GED with at least 6 years of experience with CMM programming).
- 3+ years of CMM programming experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 11 May 2022
Closes 9 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Airline IT