Credit & Risk Management Analyst / Specialist
- Lufthansa - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Krakowiany, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
The Credit & Risk Management Analyst / Specialist is responsible for:
- Credit management, credit limit approval process, creation/deletion/reactivation/updates of customer accounts.
- Constant monitoring and evaluation of LCAG and LHAG customers' sales risk.
- Requesting and monitoring of external credit ratings.
- Bank guarantees booking and validity check.
- Monitoring and quality check of the Soplex system (DM, CM, BI).
- Supporting the sales department with know-how.
- Identifying risky IATA agents and their monitoring via various tools.
- Evaluation of IATA agents' sales risk and behavior based on certain criteria.
- Creation of ad hoc reports.
*Perform all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
Behind the scenes
We want to share this journey with you!
Join our growing team of professionals in a dynamic working environment!
The ideal Credit & Risk Management Analyst / Specialist should meet the following requirements:
- Master/Bachelor degree or at least accomplished 3rd year of studies.
- Experience on Accountant level in OtC or sales accounting (minimum 1 year) will be an asset.
- Good Command of MS Excel.
- Good command of English.
- Diligent, independent and systematic approach to work.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability to process changes.
- Team player.
- Interested in gathering knowledge in Credit and Risk Management area.
* CV/ Resume required.
* Must possess a legal work permit in Poland.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
- Full time
Posted 10 May 2022
Closes 9 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Airline finance