Lufthansa Group Health Management (40-50%, all genders) - limited until 31.07.2023
- Lufthansa - 521 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Depending on your professional aptitude and experience, you will take responsibility for or provide support analytical, conceptual, advisory and strategic tasks. You support the Lufthansa Group's local health managers in form of health analyses, guidelines and instruments.
In addition, you support the development of Group-wide concepts and interventions and drive their implementation.
- Advice and support the Group's health managers in various business units in setting up and developing their local health management
- Development of measures to promote a healthy corporate culture and leadership, e.g. health education
- Close exchange and cooperation with internal partners and departments to use synergies within the Lufthansa Group and ensure "health" being part of relevant processes
- Identification of specific prevention and health promotion needs
Swiss International Air Lines AG
E-mail address for inquiries
Attractive company pension scheme, Subsidized parking or public transport, Company health management, Nursery, Flight benefits, Remote working (e.g. from home), Flexible workhours and part-time working models, Diversity programmes, Paid maternity and paternity leave
Behind the scenes
Our common goal is to make each customer's flight a true air travel experience. For this, we go the extra mile - always, in every step of the process, worldwide. Join the SWISS team to become part of our fascinating world, where a job turns into a lifetime adventure.
Holistic health management needs a broad approach. We therefore aim at having a diverse team with a different educational and professional background. Experience in company health management, preferably in bigger corporations, is very welcome.
- Completed university degree, specialization in health related study or occupational health management is very welcome
- Experience in company health management, preferably in larger companies
- Ability to deal with conflicts and compromise, creativity and outcome-orientation, ability to present complex issues precisely
- Competencies in counselling, interviewing and negotiation
- Flair for numbers, analytical and conceptual skills
- Independent, team-oriented and self-reliant personality
- Very good spoken and written German and English skills
About Swiss International Air Lines AG
It's the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment - one in which, wherever you are, you'll always feel: Truly SWISS .... where people matter.
- Full time
- Sikorsky H-5
Posted 10 May 2022
Closes 9 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Health and safety