Sales Development & Analytics Manager
- Lufthansa - 501 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Singapore, Central, Singapore
Lufthansa Technik is currently seeking a highly capable candidate for the position of Sales Development & Analytics Manager and will be responsible for:
- Provide data analysis support to the Lufthansa Technik sales and fulfillment teams in all regions with a special focus on APAC customers.
- Provide technical guidance to the component sales managers in APAC in alignment with local engineering teams in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
- Work in various ERP systems, SQL, R, Business Intelligence tools and other data analytical tools.
- Implementation of Learning Organization and regular exchange concepts to ensure sustainable global closed loop business.
- Optimization of internal procedures and regional sales processes based and market and customer requirements in corporation with all involved sections.
- Evaluation of market conducive products and adjustment of existing products to market and customer needs.
*Other duties as assigned or required.
Behind the scenes
We are waiting for you!
Do not hesitate it and apply now! Join the amazing world of Lufthansa!
If you want to be the next Sales Development & Analytics Manager you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
- Very good knowledge of the aviation MRO and trading industry.
- Experience in project management, business analytics.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Ability to understand and manage complexity in a cultural environment.
- Excellent English.
- German, Spanish or Portuguese desirable.
- Expert Skills in MS Office.
- Good Skills of Tableau, KNIME or comparable software.
- Good Skills of SAP/R3 software desirable.
- Good Skills of data base programs such as Access and SQL.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
* CV/ Resume and Cover Letter, including your current and expected remuneration. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
*Must possess a legal work permit in Singapore.
About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services and modifications in the aviation industry. With more than 20,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of aircraft technology services to around 800 customers around the world. What makes us so successful? We do. The people at the Lufthansa Technik Group. Whether engineering, IT or logistics, first-year apprentice or highly specialized professional - we not only keep aviation in motion. We are working on its future every day. We are innovators, technoholics and those who think aviation forward. Our pioneering spirit discovers the next horizon even in the smallest detail. We are Aviationeers. What about you?
- Full time
Posted 10 May 2022
Closes 9 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Airline sales