- Lufthansa - 501 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Gdansk, Pomorskie, Poland
- Impleneting interesting algorithms resulting from aviation regulations
- Taking care of the high quality of technical solutions applied
- Implementing the idea of DevOps
Free parking, Part-time models, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Behind the scenes
AIM FOR WOW
Our goal: to surprise customers with our solutions time and time again.
Experience, quality and innovation are what sets us apart.
We want to use these attributes to inspire our customers and create a foundation for lasting success.
Who are you?
- 2+ years of hand-on experience with Java/C++,
- Working knowledge of Spring Framework,
- Working knowledge of Git,
- Working knowledge of Maven,
- Conversant in English.
What do we welcome?
- Experience working in Scrum,
- Experience working with JIRA or similar issue tracking tools,
- Familiar with UNIX/Linux,
- Familiar with MongoDB,
- Familiar with Docker,
- Working knowledge of CI systems like Jenkins,
- Knowledge of building RESTful services,
- Familiar with JMS, ActiveMQ,
- Knowledge of building microservices.
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 9 May 2022
Closes 8 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Airline IT