Business Analyst and Project Leader (100%, all genders)
- Lufthansa - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
With your passion for the airline business and people, you continuously develop your skills operating in a cross-functional and agile business context. As a Project Leader, you are responsible to initiate, analyze, concretize project or change ideas and drive them to successful implementations.
- Lead various kinds of IT Projects and IT Changes - Traditional and Agile
- Liaise with business and gather business requirements, create IT documents and transfer them into IT solutions in alignment with IT Security and IT Architecture teams
- Develop strategies and solutions for business processes in cooperation with the relevant business unit and IT management
- Think and create strategic business cases that hold up over the long term and prepare and initiate the approval procedures
- Establish solution proposals and coordinate them with the stakeholders
- Ensure coordination between second and third-level support and/or provide third-level support for various IT applications/systems
- Create test concepts and test cases and make sure they are used in testing
Swiss International Air Lines AG
E-mail address for inquiries
Attractive company pension scheme, Subsidized parking or public transport, Company health management, Nursery, Flight benefits, Employee and networking events, Remote working (e.g. from home), Diversity programmes, Paid maternity and paternity leave
Behind the scenes
Our common goal is to make each customer's flight a true air travel experience. For this, we go the extra mile - always, in every step of the process, worldwide. Join the SWISS team to become part of our fascinating world, where a job turns into a lifetime adventure.
- University or college degree or similar education preferably in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Agile mindset
- Experience in the Airline IT industry is an advantage
- Curious to analyze and challenge existing system behaviors and seek continuous improvements
- Experienced in Project Management skills - planning, scheduling, reporting, resource management, communications, risk management, scope, time, quality & budget (financial management).
- Excellent communications skills on all levels (up / down / peers / cross team)
- Good leadership skills, driving mentality and entrepreneurial thinking.
- Ability to take responsibility and to stay focused on delivering according to plan
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- High commitment and dedication
About Swiss International Air Lines AG
It's the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment - one in which, wherever you are, you'll always feel: Truly SWISS .... where people matter.
- Full time
Posted 9 May 2022
Closes 8 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Airline IT