Internship in Customer Experience (limited 6 months, 80-100%, all genders)
- Lufthansa - 501 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
In your role you will support our team in the analysis and processing of customer feedback. With the use of different tools you will collect and prioritize various customer feedback sources and prepare in-depth analyses in order to provide our stakeholders with necessary insights.
- Identification of customer priorities and preferences within SWISS and derivation of customer insights along the travel journey, at individual contact points and in different customer segments
- Interpretation of quantitative and qualitative customer analyses and generation of relevant measures to increase customer satisfaction
- Regular support of periodic and ad hoc analyses and reportings
- Creation and coordination of specific deep dive analysis
- Monitor customer feedback in "real-time" and spot "magic moments"
- Maintain our customer experience hub and customer experience mailbox
- Support workshops to improve the customer experience
Brand Management & Customer Experience
Swiss International Air Lines AG
E-mail address for inquiries
Behind the scenes
Our common goal is to make each customer's flight a true air travel experience. For this, we go the extra mile - always, in every step of the process, worldwide. Join the SWISS team to become part of our fascinating world, where a job turns into a lifetime adventure.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree or an "HF" Advanced Federal Diploma of Higher Education in economics, business studies, marketing or equivalent
- Customer understanding with strong communication skills
- Agile working style and high level of initiative
- Experience in data analysis and customer insights
- Very good IT knowledge (Excel, Powerpoint, MS Office)
- Enjoy working with data
- Structured and analytical way of working
- Ability to work reliably and independently
- Very good spoken and written English skills
About Swiss International Air Lines AG
It's the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment - one in which, wherever you are, you'll always feel: Truly SWISS .... where people matter.
- Full time
Posted 9 May 2022
Closes 8 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Airline customer service