Business IT Consultant (SCM)
- SR Technics - 41 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
The position holder is acting at the pulse of the business stakeholders, consulting management and project responsible on the definition of digitalization initiatives and implementation of business applications in the area of supply chain management (from demand to fulfillment). He/she is performing business analysis and engineering of requirements, definitions, and valuation of solution concepts, as well as leading solution implementation projects and change requests in order to provide new application services to the internal customers.
- Consult internal business and IT stakeholders on the digitalization of business processes and application portfolio
- Evaluate economic and technical business IT application solutions considering actual market trends, business and IT fit, as well as costs and security aspects
- Develop application transformation approaches and strategies to achieve mid- and long-term business and IT goals
- Initiate and manage implementation of projects including active stakeholder management, assurance of project governance, and management of the delivery units
- Perform requirement analysis, elaborate epics, user stories and specification books, as well as leading tenders and procurements for suppliers
- Designs, elaborate and valuate solution concepts with respect of current and future business requirements and cost / benefit ratios
- Guide and monitor change requests i.e. planning of release with stakeholders, steering delivery performance and availability of resources, monitor implementation progress and milestones, manage risks and scope changes
- Execute and support project audits and reviews
- Higher education in computer science and/or relevant certifications in business IT
- Proven track record in business IT consulting and solution implementations in different project roles of SCM ERP application like SAP, Oracle, or other. Of advantage is knowledge of MRO industry solutions like e.g. Ramco
- Established business process knowledge in demand management, procurement, global trading, inventory management, and logistic execution
- Good knowledge of solution and service market as well as digitalization and standardization trends in customer relationship management
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in project management, requirement engineering, software design, development and testing methods
- Independent and pragmatic working attitude, ability to master complexity, to structure work and to facilitate and deliver solutions
- Reliable and supportive team player, good communicator and engaged negotiator
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
SR Technics is one of the world's leading providers of technical solutions to airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe. Ref: NAC/7239
- Full time
Posted 9 May 2022
Closes 8 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Airline IT