Electrician (1st and 2nd Shift)
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Lynn, Alabama, United States
- Maintain, repair and complete preventative maintenance on various types of electrical equipment
- Reading and interpreting blue prints
- Wiring machines and electrical panels up to 600 volts
- Perform other duties as required
- Massachusetts Journeymen License
- High School Diploma or equivalent education (GED)
- Ability to work with power tools and meters
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS :
- Ability to lift, move and manipulate fixtures and component hardware up to 30 lbs. (with or without reasonable accommodations)
- Ability to work in confined areas, work off ladders, platforms and heights
- Three years of experience as an electrician working in an industrial environment
- Working knowledge in the installation of large industrial equipment
- Knowledge and understanding of safety rules in an industrial setting
- Familiar with industrial and Massachusetts regulations
- Strong understanding of HVAC controls
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical problems
- Strong electrical and mechanical abilities
- Ability to use basic tools and machinery
- Ability to schedule, plan and order materials for jobs
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with customers
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 9 May 2022
Closes 7 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Electrical engineer