- SR Technics - 49 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
As Project and Portfolio Manager you will manage the STRADE projects portfolio. You will also lead single multidisciplinary projects yourself. You will manage the governance for all projects related to commercial, operational and digitalization improvements in the company. Also, you will ensure projects and improvement ideas are prioritized, planned, monitored and implemented efficiently. Additionally, you will support and ensure alignment between the various process owners and liaise with service providers e.g. on the ERP system for structured implementation.
- Execute on ideation, planning, prioritization and monitoring of projects
- Ensure governance e.g. by preparing Steering Committees and Key User consultation forums
- Support process owners and subject matter experts in executing projects
- Qualify and quantify project impacts (financial, productivity, others), ensure visibility on project portfolio resources incl. human resources, monitor project outcomes and ensure/support reporting
- Create a culture of excellence, promote, and communicate on best practice project management.
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in a similar role
- Certified Project Manager
- Experience in managing multiple projects in parallel
- Experience in a PMO role
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of the aviation, aerospace (MRO) business or related fields
- Start-up attitude, ready to engage in efforts outside own profile
- Fluency in English
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
STRADE is SR Technics' dedicated component services brand, created in 2021 to serve the aviation community. As an independent unit and intrapreneurship venture, we manage a multi-million rotable asset base through 24/7 worldwide support to airlines, MROs, and trade partners. We are committed to quality, speed, excellence in customer service, and a presence close to our customers. For more information on STRADE, please visit Apply .
- Full time
Posted 8 May 2022
Closes 7 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Project manager
Recommended, similar jobs
Greater London, England