Junior/Standard Product Owner
- Lufthansa - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Gdansk, Pomorskie, Poland
- Functional leadership of Development Team,
- Close cooperation with Architecture Owner, Chief Product Owner and other Product Owners,
- Presenting product (subproduct) to all internal and external stakeholders and ensuring their involvement,
- Actively identifying market requirements and developing a product strategy,
- Conducting commercial analysis for your product as well as its development projects,
- Defining and announcing releases,
- Organizing and conducting milestone reviews,
- Negotiating scope, priorities, commercials and delivery dates,
- Ensuring transparency of product backlog.
Free parking, Part-time models, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Behind the scenes
AIM FOR WOW
Our goal: to surprise customers with our solutions time and time again.
Experience, quality and innovation are what sets us apart.
We want to use these attributes to inspire our customers and create a foundation for lasting success.
Who are you?
- Feel responsible for the result,
- Trust and be trustworthy,
- Oriented on customers' needs (both external and internal),
- Deep knowledge of aeronautical domain topics (from a business point of view),
- Good understanding of Product Owner role in Agile team,
- Experience in monitoring and reporting tasks' progress and quality,
- Experience in everyday work with various stakeholders,
- Very good communication skills,
- Strong English skills (written and spoken).
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 7 May 2022
Closes 6 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Product support