- Lufthansa - 498 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Your responsibilities and duties may include:
- Special Tasks as assigned by Manager Flight Dispatcher or Duty Officer.
- Maintain highest level of service to Swiss and all customers.
- Optimize flight operations processes.
- Analyze and evaluate meteorological information.
- Flight Planning.
- Mission support.
- Crew briefings.
* Performs all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
Flight privileges, 15 Vacation Days, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days
Behind the scenes
Be part of an international team!
We are looking forward to your application!
- USA FAA Flight Dispatcher License.
- Available to work all shifts including night / weekends / holidays.
- Available to attend initial training 3 consecutive weeks in Zurich Switzerland.
- Quality work with attention to detail.
- Team player.
- FAA Flight Dispatch License.
- Willingness to take on new and challenging tasks.
- Able to think and solve complicated problems with minimum supervision.
- Work Independently.
- Able to travel upon request.
* Must possess a legal work permit in U.S.
* Must be willing to work shifts.
* Full vaccination against Covid19 is a requirement.
* CV/ Resume and Cover Letter required.
About Swiss International Air Lines AG
It's the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment - one in which, wherever you are, you'll always feel: Truly SWISS .... where people matter.
- Full time
Posted 7 May 2022
Closes 6 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Flight operations