- easyJet - 47 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 250 aircraft flying over 700 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the fourth largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Flying over 70 million passengers a year, we employ over 10,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
As a member of the wider security team you will maintain the confidentiality, availability and integrity of information and information systems.
The security engineer will primarily manage, implement, maintain and configure operational security systems and technical security services.
- Responsible for the management, implementation, maintenance and configuration of operational security systems and security service capabilities, aligned to IT strategy and security standards
- Responsible for the provision of technical security services
- Responsible for establishing, maintaining and using security engineering standards, processes, procedures and guidelines
- Provide IT teams with security focused technical support and consultancy to ensure compliance with security policies, standards and regulations
- Responsible for continuous improvement for operational security services and contribution to the security engineering roadmap
- Retain a working knowledge of related security technical areas such as; application, network and host, to enable effective liaison with other technical groups and protection of easyJet information
- Develop and operate technical standards, processes, procedures and guidelines
- Produce and disseminate management information in relation to security services, platforms, and the performance and availability of technical information security systems
- Through easyJet external organisations keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and regulation
- Establish mechanisms, behaviours and culture to encourage the protection of easyJet information and information systems
- Out of hours support required on a rota basis
In line with the Competency Framework for job family M&P (Management & Professional) which cover:
- Ownership and Delivery . Has a clear focus to deliver results, working to targets, reviewing progress and adapting their plans, accordingly, motivating themselves/the team to achieve.
- Business Performance . Understands business and external environment, is cost conscious and understands the longer-term perspective and implications of decisions.
- Innovation and Change . Is open to new ways of doing things and questions existing approaches, views change as an opportunity, comfortable working in a dynamic and ambiguous environment.
- Building Relationships . Expresses ideas confidently and clearly, builds positive and constructive relationships with others, gets to know colleagues within their own team and supports them to ensure team goals are achieved.
- SFIA. level 4
- IISP. Level 4, Senior Practitioner
- The jobholder must have a thorough understanding of the security threat landscape, significant risks, technical developments and directions.
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential, as the jobholder must be able to operate effectively at all levels within and outside of easyJet.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a security engineering team
- Depth of experience in IT Technical Security, including time as a security senior practitioner
- Experience of security engineering systems and controls, including, vulnerability management, web content filtering, intrusion prevention, SIEM, email security, DLP, NAC, IAM, O365 and AWS
- Ability to harness the commitment and contribution of team members outside of direct span of control
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to conduct research into security technical platforms and evaluate capabilities
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- A Self Starter with the ability to lead and drive change through an organisation.
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence decisions with internal and external stakeholders.
- Establish mechanisms, behaviours and culture to encourage the protection
- Full time
Posted 7 May 2022
Closes 6 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Airport security