Electrical Design Engineer
- GE Aviation - 498 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Jacksonville, Alabama, United States
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Semiconductor design and engineering; designing, developing, modifying and evaluating electronic parts, components or integrated circuitry for electronic equipment and other hardware systems. They determines design approaches and parameters; analyze equipment to establish operating data, conduct experimental tests & evaluate results. Common skill sets include Analog, Digital, Mixed Signal, HMOS/MOS/CMOS, PLL, ADC, DAC etc.
- Developing conceptual knowledge of professional discipline. May include support roles with specialized expertise or technical knowledge in broad area.
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience. Understands how work of own team contributes to the area.
- Resolves issues using established procedures. Consults supervisor or more senior team members for issues outside of defined instructions/parameters.
- Collaborates with others to solve issues. For customer facing roles, develops strong customer relationships and serves as the interface between customer and GE. Exchanges technical information, asks questions and checks for understanding.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of Electrical Design Engineering experience)
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
To comply with US immigration and other legal requirements, it is necessary to specify the minimum number of years' experience required for any role based within the USA. For roles outside of the USA, to ensure compliance with applicable legislation, the JDs should focus on the substantive level of experience required for the role and a minimum number of years should NOT be used.
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 7 May 2022
Closes 5 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Electrical engineer