Customs Logistics Co-ordinator
- GE Aviation - 498 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Feltham, Greater London, England
The Customs Compliance Co-ordinator will facilitate the compliance of import and export activities, relating to the business, in accordance with UK HMRC Regulations and controls.
- Ensuring compliance of standard operating procedures for Customs and AEO processes, including IP authorisations.
- Proactively oversee the customs operations effectively including all raising of necessary documentation.
- Customs Compliance Responsibilities
- Focal point for International Trade & Compliance
- Develop key internal relationships to support researching the status of items held under customs regimes.
- Complete Regular internal Audits of Customs Documentation.
- Record Keeping in Line with HMRC Guidance.
- Develop relationships and processes with Freight Forwarders.
- Booking of transport for all goods movements both imports and exports
- Support the department to resolve day to day issues and queries.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literacy skills, and capability with Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail with high levels of accuracy.
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently, using own initiative and within a team, contributing to Team Success.
- Ability to prioritize workload, balance multiple duties and meet deadlines in a consistent manner.
- Understanding of customs requirements including Commodity Codes, Tariffs, etc.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 7 May 2022
Closes 5 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Freight